Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 17, 2008

hye guys!

Today begins with fast and savvy. There is lots of things to do. Many researches should be done to completing the assignments that required by lecturers. I have listed down everything that needs my attention. Journals for Educational in Malaysia, Sociology and Literature subjects should be updated from time to time.
I just have a meeting with my friends regarding our assignment in Sociology subject . We discussed about all the requirements needed for this assignment. Since this is our first meeting, there isn't lots of thing we've decided about because we need to read all the articles that we have searched before first. So the meeting only took about 20-30 minutes. The next meeting will be held on next Wednesday after Sociology class.
After this I will have a class with Mr. Sya'aban for Ethics subject. The duration of this class is only one hour. The class will start on 11.30 a.m until 12.30 p.m. Now I'm in library doing some reseraches about "Issues relates to Educational system in Malaysia". I just go through the articles as I decide to read them at home. There's not much things that fit to my needs.
I have stop now because I have several things to do next. But I'll be back soon!

No comments: