Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

break..broke..

it takes me for ages to write back in this blog...been so busy with my sleeping, tv programmes, kenduri-kendara and jalan2...hey my BABY assignments need my attention too.. and since i didnt write anything about 2 months, it makes me feel lost (harhar,, poyos jep)

yes, i do log on to my buddies' blog,, and i think their blogs are 100 times advanced than mine...owh god,, im a bloody lazy girl to express my days that i've gone through into this blog.. im easy with 'let bygone be bygone'..easy rite but it doesnt mean that im a heartless, emotionless and other less, and less.. it just,, im lazy..hehe..

now is mid-term break..but i dont regard this break as a 'break' bcoz there is no break for me from doing the assignments..the psycho subject which is only caused my mind get psycho...owh 'ikan' ( i translate it into malay ,, sounds quite sopan rite?) there's no words to symbolize my feelings regarding this 'saiko' things...with the observation yg ntah pape, the report, huish i believe thats why this subject is called EDUCATIONAL psychoLOGY..harhar...add up wit the online questions as much as 36 q's...gagaggagagagaaga.. i just can laugh on myself and talking wit my cats...kak nick, help me..chicky,, owh you only know bout sleeping, eating..arghh tetibe jeles ngan kucing..

ok, time for leaving..need to pack up my stuff..tonite im going to stay at nughul a.k.a che lah's house at red land city..heheh..dadiduuu

1 comment:

SyAhiRah LaLAla said...

darling,,ur blog is like thousand times lagi advance than mine taw. no worry ok. keep it up,,looking forward for more entries from u :)
*ikhlas*